ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Safari/ Jungle Creatures Looking for Hosts » Monkeys Looking for Hosts » Small naked monkey in search ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Small naked monkey in search of friends and adventures, Galen needs your help!!!
Deborah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Send an email to Deborah Send a personal messsage to Deborah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Galen is ready to make his own way in the big wide world, but needs people to show him around and keep him out of trouble.

Galen is currently travelling the German Toy Voyager Trail. So far he has been hosted by:

Fam-United (Germany)
Pandamao (Germany)
BunTraveler (Oregon, USA)
The Sparkle (Germany)
Tine1969 (Germany)
Ghobi (Germany)
Mizzery (Germany)

Hosts who have offered him a place to stay in the future include:

ChristinaB (Austria)
Szeri (Hungary)
BeckaKate (Australia)
Shana10214 (Florida, USA)

Attached file: Small Naked Monkey Ready To Travel.JPG (758 downloads)
Small Naked Monkey Ready To Travel.JPG

Posted Apr 29, 2007, 7:12 pm Last edited Mar 9, 2008, 9:53 pm by Deborah
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Deborah,
we would be happy to be a host of the little naked monkey. We live in Germany and can show him around in Bruchsal, our hometown.
Bye, Petra
"mum" of Cassiopeia, Aaron and Robby

Posted Apr 29, 2007, 7:16 pm
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Pandamao Send a personal messsage to Pandamao Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

And he can continue his German experience in Munich :-)

Posted Apr 29, 2007, 8:37 pm
Deborah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Send an email to Deborah Send a personal messsage to Deborah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you, Petra and Pandamao. Galen is delighted to accept your offers. We'll get in touch soon to sort out his travel arrangements.

Posted Apr 30, 2007, 8:05 pm
ChristinaB
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to ChristinaB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh, he's adorable! Does he want to visit us in Vienna/Austria?

Posted May 6, 2007, 7:45 am
Deborah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Of course, ChristinaB.

He'll be on his way to you after Munich. I received your private message, thanks.

Posted May 6, 2007, 7:53 pm
Szeri
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Hungary

Send a personal messsage to Szeri Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

By the way, if he's nearby, he could spend some time in Hungary, too. Of course only if he wants to... :)

Szeri

Posted May 9, 2007, 10:25 pm
Deborah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Thank you, Szeri.

Hungary is a beautiful country that I'm sure Galen would like to visit. I'll send you a private message when he's ready to move on.

Posted May 11, 2007, 12:58 pm
Deborah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Oregon sounds great - I'm sure he'd love to visit (so long as you promise not to let the other monkeys bully him because he doesn't have a tail).

He has a bit more of Europe to explore first but I'll send you a private message when he's ready for his big jouney across the sea. Thanks for offering to host.

Posted May 23, 2007, 6:36 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi
I'd like to help Galen in his quest. Please add me to his list of places to visit (if you think he'll be able to get here by January).
Rebecca
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Jul 20, 2007, 1:42 pm
Deborah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for offering to host. I'll try to arrange to get Galen to you before January.

Deborah

Posted Jul 22, 2007, 11:41 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable